- Only students successfully registered in any programme conducted by
universities may apply for accommodation at D’Latour Residence.
- Application form must be completed in full to facilitate accurate processing.
- Rooms are allocated based on DK-MY Properties Management allocation policy.
- Monthly rental is excluded of electricity and water charges. All those charges need to be sharing between the tenants staying inside.
- Rental rates may be subject to change without any prior notice. Any other charges including utilities ( water & electricity ) , shall be imposed at the discretion of the Management of DK-MY Properties Management Sdn Bhd.
- Applicant is required to pay a Deposit when submitting the application form. Take note that unless officially notified by DK-MY Properties Management, this payment of deposit does not guarantee confirmation of room type at selected room.
- The deposit is refundable only if the applicant cancels the room reservation with a written notice of at least one (1) month before the commencement of tenancy.
- Upon confirmation of the availability of rooms, applicants are required to pay and settle all payment requested (1 month advance rental, 2 months security deposit, 1/2 month utilities deposit and access card deposit) before check-in failing which the reservation would be deemed cancelled and the deposit paid earlier shall be forfeited.
- Failure to check in after the agreed check in date will result in forfeiture of all payment s made and immediate release of room booked without further notice.
- Applicant is required to sign tenancy agreement. For those sign tenancy agreement less than six (6) months, surcharge of 20% will be applied.
- All refundable amount under the conditions herein shall be claimed by the student or the student’s parent/ guardian/ sponsor within one (1) month from the check-out date.
- The DK-MY Properties Management Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend any of the conditions stated where deemed necessary.
- Based on check – in date, the following shall apply :-
– Check in date from 1st – 15th of the month – full month rental to be paid; for the tenancy agreement commence on 1st of the month.
– Check in date from 16th – 31st of the month – half month rental to be paid; for the tenancy agreement commence on 16th of the month.
- No check in as per below time :-
– Saturday after 1pm
– Public Holiday